or Create a profile
26 Apr, 2020 11:00 PM
I updated 'quickstats' to version 2.2.0 on RubyGems.org yesterday. As part of the update, switched from using the LGPL license to the MIT license in the README and gemspec. However, I inadvertently neglected to change that in the comment at the top of the code, which showed up as an inconsistency between the entries on RubyGems.org and RubyDoc.info, so I patched it immediately, resubmitted that as v2.2.1, and yanked 2.2.0 from RubyGems.org. It has been about a day now, and the new version 2.2.11 is not showing up on RubyDoc.info.
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the Rubydoc.info staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and Rubydoc.info support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.