Gem boolean_attributes: no documentation for latest version

Jannis Limperg

03 Oct, 2012 03:54 PM

Greetings!

I'm having a couple of probably related issues with my gem boolean_attributes:

1. Under <rubydoc.info/gems/b> as well as <rubydoc.info/find/gems?q=boolean_attributes>, only versions 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 show up, but not 1.0.2.
  2. The link from rubygems.org, <rubydoc.info/gems/boolean_attributes/1.0.2/frames>, doesn't work. At the moment it says that the page is not found; earlier this week it got stuck at the 'processing boolean_attributes' message.

The 1.0.2 version was pushed to rubygems on Sept 28. That day, your servers seemed to be struggling a bit in general, so that might have caused the issue. Also, 1.0.1 was pushed on the same day -- don't know if that's any relevant to your service. Local generation (executing yard in a clean install of boolean_attributes-1.0.2; ruby 1.9.3p194, yard 0.8.2.1) works fine.

Any help would be much appreciated. Also, thank you very much for the amazing tools that YARD and rubydoc.info are.

Jannis

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by lsegal on 04 Oct, 2012 05:56 PM

Yea, we were having problems and missed some RubyGems updates. I've just gotten around to resetting the servers and it seems to show up now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

2. lsegal closed this discussion on 04 Oct, 2012 05:56 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac